Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Week 8





























As I stated earlier...Dreamweaver is a very difficult program to use! I was having much difficulty last week in constructing my new website, because I am a beginner to web design. Dreamweaver, I believe, doesn't give me the options that Iweb gave me. I was playing around in Dreamweaver... But my end result looked like the images above. To me this look is to simple and boring... So I'm in the process of trying to spice it up a bit.

My ultimate goal for A Touch Of Color is to use many images that I took while I was in photography class. The first page I wanted to use a shade of green for the background. The images I used are different fruits (apples and watermelon) that I just loved the color! I wanted to make my content really short with each image, because the goal is to draw the attention to the picture, not the content. The content explains the image and how color can be used in life's lessons. Dreamweaver was only giving me the option to put the images in a straight line on one side of the page, while the content went on the right side of the page. I didn't like this, because it looks too boring. Therefore, I am in the process of changing A Touch of Color around a bit. I may decide to use Iweb.

No comments:

Post a Comment