Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Week 11
































































During this week, I am deciding which background I want to use through Wordpress. As I stated earlier, I have a collection of about a dozen templates, so now I have to narrow down my search and chose only one. My goal is to embed clips into my website from my documentary, so I will need to establish a youtube account. Once I do this, I will then need to upload the various clips I want to decide to embed. I first needed import clips from my documentary into a m2p file. This took awhile to do in the media lab, but I finally was able to do that. I then upload the files to youtube in order to embed in my website. Next, I have chosen different images I want to use in my website. Now I just need to find a template that works and combine my images, clips, and content into one coherent website.

No comments:

Post a Comment