Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Week 10




























































As I continue to trouble shoot my dreamweaver problem... I will start on my next website. For our final project, we are to create a website using Wordpress. With this program, I'm crossing my fingers so that it is not as confusing as Dreamweaver! This week we began to search around on the web to fin templates that relate to my topic. Throughout the course of the semester, I have been putting together my Senior Project. For my Senior Project I have developed a 30 minute television documentary, in which I interviewed people that work at NBC News. I interned at NBC with political reporter, Mary Ann Ahern, so while I was there I established many relationships with people in which I interviewed. My concept with my next website is to show my audience the process of the news making process and to introduce them to the key players at NBC News. Because I will be showing clips from my documentary, I thought it would be beneficial to find a Wordpress template that relates to my topic. I have uploaded a few different backgrounds that I am deciding between for my next website.

No comments:

Post a Comment