Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Week 6


During this week... I wanted to revamp my website that I did last week. Therefore, I added an extra page of images for the viewer. Everyone loves pictures and again I wanted to try an SELL San Fran to my audience! In order to do that I though pictures would be a great idea! So.. I added about 15 more images from a cafe called Buena Vista. Buena Vista is known as the first bar/restaurant in the US to have Irish Coffee. This place made up Irish Coffee! I was so fascinated by this, so I used my photography skills to take really cool and unique pictures while I was there. For this page on my website, I wanted to follow the same theme of a colorful background. I thought this would really pop out at my viewers. Also, since I used so many images, this page is mostly images over content.

No comments:

Post a Comment